Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Todays Headline: Life continues....


Nothing's really going on here, but I thought I'd just do a dear diary for posterity. My mom moved to Buenos Aries- thats in Argentina which is a hell of a long ways away, and if she likes it i think she wants to stay there indefinitely. I don't know if I've told most people about that already but if I didn't I guess that requires some explanation- she's teaching esl there for business people traveling through english speaking countries. So that's pretty exciting for her- a friend of my sisters lives there and has been taking her around. I'm moving to santa cruz in a couple of weeks and i've scoped out the place I'm living in which is not that bad actually. When I went there there were people in a huge kitchen making an epic amount of nachos and not understanding how to use a bar-b-q, or so it apeared. My aunty-cousin died last Thursday. She had just moved back from san diego a couple of days before, and then she went downhill really fast. I stayed with her one night, I don't know how people can give me this kind of responsibility, and I was afraid she was going to die while I was there. So it's been pretty emotional around here with all her kids around and all. I've been trying to steer clear of too much of it. I got another scooter like the one I had in LA. The lady I bought it from was selling it for her son who was on vacation and she was a TRIP. She thought south carolina and washington state were next to each other. I had to clue her in. She did beat me at bartering though. It just proves the cliche that you can't judge a person for having never seen a map before, I guess.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Interesting. Refreshingly amusing. I like this blog. I esp. like your "thought shield." Maybe you can make me one of those to that my geniosity doesn't leak out...